- A reply to a Calgary Sun article by Mark Bonokoski trashing Justin Trudeau. Surely a sign of Conservative worry.
- Why They don’t get it.
- Peter Van Loan. The Omnibus Budget Bill Garbage Man.
- Thoughts on the Death Of A Canada I Knew.
- HAIL ME!
- Why would a town want to eat its own history?
- Alas, Our Idea Of Innovation Is Still to Dig Stuff Up.
- In the days of free range children.
- 14 excerpts from a slush pile book no one bothered to read.
- “It’s no fun being a Canadian anymore”.
- Pythagorus in bed with Nostradamus.
- Alas, I’m thinkless, unless it’s about me.
- Why everyone is searching for affection.
- To a man with a hammer, everything looks like a nail.
- The mainstream media needs a kick in the ass.
- Celebrating the CHEESIES!
- The Façadists
- Sorry, Having an Insecure Moment
- Neither Right nor Left but wrong. And decidedly vicious.
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- September 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
Monthly Archives: April 2011
I hesitate to say it, but I realize I have become a very thinkless person. Incredibly ignorant of my own system of government, completely saturated in Americana to the point that I must use Walt Kelly’s Pogo to try to … Continue reading
In its wildest iteration of leftistness, the CBC has never come close to the deviousness of CTV and that jackass Mike Duffy. And now, another Quebec jackass, Pierre Karl Pelodeau has assembled a faux Fox Network in Canada to get the “right … Continue reading